UX / Interaction Designer
Making Waves, a full-service digital agency, with hubs in Stockholm, Oslo and Krakow, helps companies become digital industry leaders, both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams.
What we can offer you
Every morning we offer breakfast at the office. In the office we have flexible working hours, a relaxed working environment and great colleagues. More so, we have our own personal trainer, chiropractor and masseur. We usually go on a business trip once a year to get inspired. Since we want our employees to be the best at their profession we back them up with an educational grant.
- An exciting job in a welcoming and inspiring multinational environment
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme with several extra benefits such as breakfast every day, chiropractor and personal trainer during office hours
- Time and money for self-development and personal growth
- Flexibility and a healthy work-life balance
- Team of 70+ curious, driven and humble colleagues
At Making Waves you routinely work on a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into services and products. Working at Making Waves means you’ll want to tackle all aspects of the design process from user research to physical and digital prototyping in creating a service or product for the client.
When starting a project at Making Waves, interaction designers must ensure every product and/or experience meets people’s actual needs.
Should the experience go beyond mere functionality? Should the experience please or even delight those who use it? Does it make life better? These types of questions are relevant to and what occupies interaction designers with us at Making Waves and, what we say makes design, a human-centered discipline. In other words, interaction designers at Making Waves ensure that the user experiencer will be: at worst, merely pleasant, and at best, utterly delightful.
The right person for the role is mid to senior in your craft with a focus and passion for interaction design. You love working as part of a team, delivering your best together.
Who are we looking to hire?
- that someone who has + 3 years of working experience with a focus on interaction design
- has an incurable curiosity relating to all things design, technology, and science.
- has a passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
- aim to grow your skills within interaction design
For the role, we expect you to bring the following competencies:
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented mindset
- Experience with GUI concepts, wireframing, visual interface design and/or sketching experiences.
- Ability to prototype digital products, services and experiences in different fidelities and for different purposes.
- A positive” can do” attitude
Typical Deliverables: Wireframes, Prototypes, Storyboards, Sitemap, User Test, Define Experience Flows, Information Architecture, QA Test Plan.
Does this way of working and thinking on interaction design speak to you? Please upload your CV or linked in profile and Portfolio to us.