Test Automation Engineer (in .NET based project)
Currently we are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer who will be eager to define and implement strategies for automated testing in .NET web based project.
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
We would like you to have:
- At least 4-5 years of working experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Working experience in writing automated tests in C#.
- SOLID understanding of performance and load testing.
- Extensive experience in functional and regression testing.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Proven track record in e2e testing of customer facing web applications.
- Experience in Web Services/ API automated testing.
- Working experience in TeamCity/Azure DevOps pipelines to set up automated builds.
- Knowledge of JS, Angular, CSS and HTML.
Anything else? Well, we hope that you are:
- Able to communicate well in English (at least B2 level).
- Agile focused :-) (We all work in Agile based projects).
- Proactive and willing to use your own initiative.
- Good communicator across borders and professions.
- Team player: loyal, flexible, focused on change and improvement.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range:
- Regular: 10 000 - 12 800 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 80 – 100 PLN/h (B2B).
- Senior: 12 800 - 14 800 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 100 – 115 PLN/h (B2B).
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!