Tech Lead / Project Manager
Making Waves helps companies to become digital industry leaders, both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams.
We are now hiring an experienced tech lead /project manager to support our projects and grow our successful Delivery Management Team.
As tech lead / project manager at Making Waves you will be focusing on driving and coordinating several of our projects in parallel. You are You are the one with overall responsibility for the daily work in your project when it comes to: budget, deliverables, communication, process, planning of resources and scheduling. M
You are at the heart of the projects and will be the one communicating with team members as well as bridge the gap between the team and the client. You have the technical depth to be able to understand the client’s need and communicate that to the team or even yourself at times be able to assist the client directly with the solution: e.g. fixing a potential backlog or providing IT support.
A very important part of the role will be to take care of the team and see that everyone is able to do their best to be able to deliver customer satisfaction. One resource in your toolbox will be Team tools, our internal framework for how to structure a project.
Tasks include but are not restricted to:
- Planning of activities like budget, deliverables and resources
- Manage the daily operations
- Keep the client director informed of project status and changing conditions
Who are we looking for?
The right person for this role is not only a project manager and coordinator at heart, you have the technical depth to be able to understand technical requirements and requests from a client. Preferably you have previous experience from project management with technical projects, maintenance and service. You are driven by working at the center of everything with the ability to structure, plan and communicate diverse tasks to many different stakeholders. It is also important that you recognize yourself as prestige less and willing to help out where needed to ensure delivery to the client.
- A technical background or knowledge of digital solutions
- Project management experience
- At least 3-5 years of working experience with project management
- Full English and Swedish proficiency
- Experience of delivery management of digital solutions
- Experience of IT management
- Background with another agency or IT consultancy firm.