Senior React Native Developer
Are you a passionate React Native Developer? If so, we may have a job for you!
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
What do we do?
We create solutions for well-known organizations like WHO (World Health Organization) or COOP (Sweden). Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
Our main strength is the combination of frontend, backend and mobile competencies. We are focused on and mainly work with:
- Cross-platform mobile frameworks: React Native and Flutter.
- .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC.
- RWD, PWA, web accessibility.
- Cloud based platforms like Azure and AWS.
- CMS platforms like Episerver, Umbraco, Contentful.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing cross-platform mobile applications for international customers based on React Native.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Cooperating on a daily basis with Backend Developers, Designers, PM, Client.
- Optimizing components for max. performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Last but not least, following Accessibility Standards.
Who are you?
An ideal candidate would have:
- In-depth knowledge of React Native.
- Practical knowledge of iOS and Android platforms.
- Practical experience in setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment in React Native projects.
- Practical experience in publishing applications to App Store and Google Play.
- Wide knowledge of software engineering principles.
- Practical experience with GIT.
- Practical experience of state and side effects management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux-Saga, Redux-Observable).
- Practical experience with Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools.
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code.
- Experience in developing web applications with ReactJs would be an asset.
- Experience in developing mobile applications with Flutter would be an asset.
* If you have less then 5 years of experience, no worries, we are open also for Regular Developers :-)
We would like you to have:
- Great empathy for the end user.
- Ability to implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with junior members of your team.
- Eagerness to learn, infuse feedback, prototype and enjoy iterative change.
- Dedication to collaborate with Engineers, Project Managers, Designers and Clients.
- Exceptional communication skills (at least in Polish and English)
- Salary range: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 95 - 120 PLN/h (B2B).
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care - LuxMed).
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!