As a Project Manager, you will have direct contact with our customers – building and growing these relationships will be in your hands.
Making Waves deliver services to customers in many industries, including leading companies within sports, tourism, dairy and education. Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer engagements that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose the latest technologies. You can get a glance of the tools, platforms and processes we use in our Technology Radar, including technologies we have in the pipeline.
We value professionalism, respect, trust, reliability and transparency in all business relations. Our company philosophy can be summarised as “people first”, because we appreciate that people are the most important part of any project.
Do you find these things exciting?
- Making things happen for your team and customers by turning an idea into a service or product
- Leading internal initiatives and external projects
- Collaborating with talented people from different countries, meeting clients and working closely together with them
- Taking care of your colleagues and steering the ship towards the chosen destination
- Making sure that your customers are looked after and satisfied with your team’s support
- Resolving questions and uncertainties, investigating risks and taking action to manage them
- Learning by experience
Does this sound like you?
- You have cooperated directly with customers and successfully organised and led different initiatives and/or projects in international markets
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and have enough experience to lead a project using frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban. You know something about waterfall approaches as well.
- You have at least 3 years’ professional experience and know how to kick off and lead a small-to-medium size software development project from start to finish.
- You are a team player, open to uncertainty and diversity
- You are proactive and willing to work on your own initiative
- You are reliable and respectful, with high ethical standards
- Speaking and writing in both Polish and English comes naturally to you (C1/C2 Level)
- You are able to travel to meet our customers and colleagues in other offices in person
Then Making Waves could be for you! This is what we can offer:
- A chance to lead projects for large, international clients
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work
- Mentoring support to help you keep growing as a Project Manager
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town
- from 8 000 to 12 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
- from 64 to 94 PLN net / hour (B2B)
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!