People are the most important part of any project! This is our teams’ mantra. As a project manager you will be working with a palette of personalities and professions in a very international environment. From UX and Graphic designers, through client partners.
You will be cooperating with our offices in Scandinavia, or/and partner agencies within NoA family.
We deliver services to customers from many industries, leaders in sports, diary, education and hospitality businesses. Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer engagements that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. Glance view on our Technology Radar shows what we use in our projects now and what we will use in upcoming months.
In all business relations we value professionalism, respect, trust, reliability and transparency. As a Project Manager, you will have direct contact with the customers, building and growing these relationships will be in your hands.
Do you find these things exciting?
- Making things happen for your team and customers by turning an idea into reality, service or product
- Leading internal initiatives and external projects
- Collaborating with talented people from different countries, meeting clients and working closely together with them
- Taking care about your colleagues and steering the ship to the same destination
- Making sure that your customers are well taken care of and are satisfied with your team’s support
- Resolving questions and uncertainties, investigating risks and taking action to manage them
- Learning by experience
Are you this person?
- Team player, open for uncertainty and diversity
- Proactive and willing to take your own initiative
- Reliable and respectful, with high ethical standards
- Speaking and writing in English comes naturally to you (C1/C2 Level)
- You have cooperated directly with customers and successfully organized and led different initiatives and/or projects on international market
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum, Kanban as well as waterfall approaches
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience and know how to kick off and lead a small-medium size software development projects from the beginning to its completion
- You are able to travel to meet in person our customers or our colleagues in other offices
Then join Making Waves! This is what we can offer you:
- An opportunity to lead projects for our largest and international clients
- A real influence on the way of working
- Mentoring and help in further growth as Project Manger
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- Possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for training and international conferences of your choice
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!