Are you a passionate .NET Developer? If so, we may have a job for you!
Who are we?
Making Waves is an IT consultancy that delivers software services, including web solutions based on ASP.NET. We create solutions for well-known organizations like FIFA, Intersport and Nordic Choice Hotels.
Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of working experience as a .NET Developer
- You have a SOLID understanding of object oriented programming
- You are familiar with the .NET Framework and tools like Visual Studio, Git or other version control system
- You are able to communicate well in English, as we work closely with our colleagues from Oslo and Stockholm
- You are open-minded and keen on learning new technologies
- Experience with CMS and/or eCommerce solutions would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Experience with cloud solution like Microsoft Azure Cloud would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Salary range: 8 000 - 11 000 PLN/GROSS
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology
- Assistance in achieving expert skills and clear objectives
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for training and international conferences of your choice (7 000 PLN)
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!