Lifecycle .NET Developer
We’re looking for a proactive, communicative software consultant with good understanding of a web based solutions and with ASP.NET experience.
We’re building Lifecycle Team which will take care of our existing clients and projects. We maintain them and further develop in close cooperation with customers. We mainly cooperate with Scandinavian, British and Dutch clients like Libratone, Dansk Standard, The International Baccalaureate, Getinge.
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
As a Lifecycle .NET Developer your main responsibility is to take care of the assigned project and client.
You’ll achieve it by:
- Delivering high quality code with minimal supervision
- Being a contact person for the client able to gather requirements and respond to requests
- Proposing new solutions and improvements
Who are you?
- We would like you to have a solid understanding of the .NET Framework and object oriented programming
- As we implement web based solutions, ASP.NET experience is needed
- Knowledge of JS frameworks would be an asset
- We would like you to be proactive and willing to use your own initiative rather than just hang around and wait for tasks
- We would like you to be able to communicate well in English (ideally C1 level), as we work closely with our colleagues from Oslo
- Knowledge of Episerver, Umbraco and/or other CMS platforms would be an asset
What do we offer?
- Salary range: Regular 9000 - 13 000 PLN GROSS (UoP) or 72 – 101 PLN/h (B2B)
- Organizational culture that supports innovation with freedom to implement your own ideas
- Amazing atmosphere with great people and plenty of opportunities to socialize
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits like Workation (combining work and travel)
- An individual development plan and budget for training of your choice
- Home-office up to 2 days a week
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- In-house English and Polish lessons
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care - LuxMed)
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!