Junior .NET Developer
Are you an ambitious, eager to take on new challenges and communicative Junior .NET Developer? If so, we may have a great job opportunity for you! Don’t hesitate to apply! :-)
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
We would like you to:
- Have at least 1+ year of working experience as a .NET Developer.
- Be familiar with Object Oriented Programming.
- Be familiar with the .NET Framework and tools like Visual Studio, Git or other version control system.
- Be familiar with ASP.NET MVC.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Be open-minded and keen on learning new technologies.
- Have experience with CMS and/or eCommerce solutions would be an asset but it is not mandatory.
What else can we offer?
- Salary range (It is wide - please note that salary range depends on your experience level, skills and qualifications).
4 000 - 9 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 32 - 72 PLN/h (B2B)
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!