Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
What do we do?
We create solutions for well-known organizations like WHO (World Health Organization) or COOP (Sweden). Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
Our main strength is the combination of frontend, backend and mobile competencies. We are focused on and mainly work with:
- Cross-platform mobile frameworks: React Native and Flutter.
- .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC.
- RWD, PWA, web accessibility.
- Cloud based platforms like Azure and AWS.
- CMS platforms like Episerver, Umbraco, Contentful.
Who are you?
An ideal candidate would have:
- Practical experience of state and side effects management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Observable).
- Practical experience with Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools.
- Knowledge of RWD approach, cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and modern CSS architecture patterns.
- If you have React Native and/or Flutter experience we definitely want to speak to you.
We would like you to be:
- Willing to build visually compelling and user-centered solutions.
- Proactive and willing to use your own initiative rather than just waiting for tasks.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge, eager to take and give feedback.
- Able to communicate well in English (ideally C1 level).
- Salary range: 8 000 - 12 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 64 – 95 PLN/h (B2B)
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology.
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care - LuxMed).
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!