Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Do you dream of working within integrated teams where business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborate to solve people’s everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Interaction Designers at Making Waves routinely work on a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into spaces, brands, services and products. Working at Making Waves means you’ll want to make things and tackle all aspects of the design process from user research to physical and digital prototyping to helping tell the project story to the client.
We are looking for someone who:
- has an incurable curiosity relating to all things design, technology, and science.
- has a passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people and is willing to take chances and learn from their mistakes.
For the role, we expect you to bring the following competencies:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience from agency or digital product development teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with GUI concepts, wireframing, visual interface design and/or sketching experiences.
- Ability to prototype digital products, services and experiences in different fidelities and for different purposes.
- A positive” can do” attitude.
If the above sounds like you, and you feel you have what it takes. Please upload your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio link to us.