Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Do you dream of working within integrated teams where business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborate to solve people’s everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Making Waves, a full-service digital agency, helps companies become digital industry leaders - both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams. We work together in cross-functional teams to create digital solutions that make life easier and more enjoyable.
We are looking to build the best digital full-service agency in Stockholm. In order to achieve that mission, we are now growing our frontend developer team. You'll be working closely with both backend developers as well as our visual designers and UX designers, so we want you to have a good understanding of that part of the trade as well.
If you're like us, you are truly passionate for web development and internet related topics and like to pass that enthusiasm on to your co-workers. We are looking for people who want to join us on our journey to growth focusing on building performant and accessible applications. For the right person this will be a great opportunity to explore what a career at a full-service digital agency could look like, focusing on frontend. Alongside you, will be a talented tech team with broad and diverse expertise.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who:
- loves the new features that ECMAScript brings to the table.
- avoids touching the DOM APIs by using a UI framework like React.js or Vue.
- uses static type-checking tools like TypeScript or Flow to keep the code in check.
- always consider good user experience in everything you do.
- uses modern best-practices such as modular CSS or CSS-in-JS to leverage conflict-free and reusable CSS.
- continuously measures performance of the app to keep the users and search engines happy.
- loves trying out new languages, frameworks, libraries, and leveraging them off, whenever necessary.
- is humble, open-minded, and a true team-players, not just on paper, but for real; you're happy to help your colleagues when they want to exchange ideas or are simply just stuck in the mud.
- full proficiency in both Swedish and English.
What we offer
Great colleagues, exciting projects, generous benefits such as a tasty breakfast served every day at the office, health insurance, opportunity to train with the office PT together with colleagues, respect for work-life balance, and of course a competitive salary.