At Making Waves we continuously work in helping companies become digital industry leaders, both by developing existing business and by creating new revenue streams through digital services and products.
We are, a full-service digital agency, with hubs in Stockholm, Oslo and Krakow. We are now looking to hire our new Client Director!
As Client Director at Making Waves Stockholm you have the overall responsibility for our clients. Your core task is to identify, drive and develop new business opportunities, with existing clients as well as new clients. You will assume the role as a trusted advisor and businesspartner to our clients and develop those client relationships.
Moreover, as Making Waves is part of NoA (The North Alliance) network of agencies you will represent Making Waves within NoA and are expected to actively engage with the other agencies to ensure collaboration as well as identify and drive new business opportunities within the alliance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing client accounts and client relationships
- Trusted business advisor to our clients
- Securing the sales pipeline
- Budget responsibility
- Proactively run initiatives and activities that develop current accounts
- Identify new business opportunities through mapping and defining current and potential clients against defined list of criteria.
- Report to Business Director
Who are we looking to hire?
Working at Making Waves means you’ll want to work in and with integrated teams of creative and talented people. The right person for the role is not only senior in your craft, you have a passionate interest for digital strategy and business development and an incurable curiosity relating to all things design, technology, and science. You also recognize yourself as someone who thrives in a fastmoving environment where you everyday not only identify problems but rather find solutions to those problems and is self-driven and engaged in implementing new structures where those are lacking.
For the role, we expect you to bring the following competencies
- Minimum 5+ years of experience from similar roles such as client director, account director, sales and/or business development
- Merit if you have similar experiences and an understanding of the business we are operating in
- Merit if you have been working at an agency or with digital product development teams
- A positive ” can do” attitude, self-motivated and driven by finding new opportunities and developing client relationships
If the above sounds like you, please upload your CV, Cover Letter and Come Join Us!