Business Relationship Manager
Are you a result-oriented person with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid understanding of technology? Then you might be the business relationship manager we are looking to hire!
Making Waves helps companies to become digital industry leaders by providing tech and design consultancy. We deliver digital products and services, especially web and mobile solutions as well as digital service platforms.
Making Waves Polska is a part of The North Alliance – a family of agencies covering technology, design and communication. The North Alliance is present in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland and the USA. We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager to develop and strengthen collaboration between offices in Poland (Krakow) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
We are looking for a result-oriented person with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid understanding of technology. For this position, you need to be eager to work in a startup-like environment often wearing multiple hats. This role combines business development, people management and delivery management as well as requires good understanding of technical solutions. Your main objective will be to generate more business from the Danish partners, leveraging the expertise and offering of the Polish office.
- Establish and maintain trust based relations with Danish stakeholders (CTO, Client Directors, Delivery Managers)
- Establish and grow development teams in Making Waves Polska working for Danish partners within The North Alliance
- Set up teams, start projects, ensure high quality and on-budget delivery
- Proactively identify growth opportunities
- Contribute to client proposals, support sales processes
- Be a proxy, ensure smooth and efficient collaboration between Krakow and Copenhagen
We want you to have:
- International experience in Business Development, Delivery Management and/or Technical Advisory
- Experience in working with digital products and services, including e-commerce solutions, complex web and mobile applications
- Easiness to communicate with both C-level executives and developers
- Sociable and outgoing personality and a team player mindset
- Professional command of English
- Command of Danish would be highly beneficial
- Interest and experience in a multicultural work environment
- Readiness to travel one week a month
Our turn! What do we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Independent role that is a part of the leadership team
- Promotion to a Client Director role when growth goals are met
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Amazing atmosphere with the best people on board and plenty of opportunities to integrate with each other
- An individual training budget (7 000 PLN/year) for self-development
- A library full of books, internal courses and competence groups
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
More about us & our benefits?
Check our latest career website to get deeper into Making Waves! Nevertheless, it’s always better to meet us in person!