Are you result-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset and sales experience with digital technologies? Then you might be the business developer we are looking to hire!
About Making Waves
Making Waves helps companies to become digital industry leaders, both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams. Working in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, we create digital solutions that make everyday life easier and more enjoyable.
Making Waves has offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Krakow. This job opening is connected to the Stockholm office, and involves a close relationship to the Krakow office in Poland.
Your role in the company
Making Waves Sweden and Poland have successfully worked together on many client projects, during which the Polish branch has provided support with their technical expertise in close collaboration with the client. We want to take this successful way of working to the next level and increase our portfolio of Swedish clients. Our goal is to offer them a qualitative digital solution, developed by our team in Krakow, who will work directly with the clients to understand and address their business needs.
Your main objective will be to generate more business, leveraging the expertise and offering of our Polish branch. You will be responsible to drive this business area forward, by gaining new clients. You will actively identify, process, map and prospect new clients through proactive direct sales.
Your profile and skills
For this position, you need to be passionate about understanding and identifying client needs and converting those leads into sustainable business relationships. You should also have a solid technical background and experience in sales of software development services. This will ensure a smooth and efficient cooperation with your team members in Krakow. You will be in close contact with them through Skype calls or in person, when you visit the Krakow office once a month or at least every other month.
Your ideal skillset:
- Sales experience and a proven track record of sales within software development and digital technologies
- Experience in working with digital products and services, including e-commerce solutions, complex web and mobile applications
- Result-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- A real team player and solid communicator
- Sociable and outgoing personality
- Interest and experience in a multicultural work environment
- English and Swedish proficiency
- Merit, if knowledge of the Polish language
What we can offer you
- An exciting job in a welcoming and inspiring multinational environment
- An attractive salary package with several extra benefits such as breakfast every day, our own "personal trainer, chiropractor and masseur.
- Time and money for self-development and personal growth
- Flexibility and a healthy work-life balance together with a diverse and humble team of colleagues
For more insights into our day-to-dat business, have a look at our Krakow office in the video