Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Do you dream of working within integrated teams where business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborate to solve people's everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Making Waves/Great Works helps companies with digital transformation - both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams.
In cross-functional teams we work together to create digital solutions that make life easier and more enjoyable.
As Service Designer in one of our cross-functional teams you are responsible for finding user insight and creating both innovative concepts and great design. Creating digital solutions that not only finds new revenue streams for our clients but also work well and are enjoyable to use.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a solid understanding of (lean) user research and prototyping methodologies
- Is great at creating concepts and have broad understanding of both design and interaction design
- Has the ability to lead complex projects while having an eye for details
- Has good interpersonal skills and facilitates great teamwork and working culture
- Is a digital-first designer: proven design deliveries in responsive website design, app design, design for social media and digital channel communication
- Has the ability to think cross-platform; how a concept will roll out in different settings and platforms (not only digital!)
- Is comfortable presenting to clients and discussing ideas, production and deliverables directly to them
We believe that your background looks something like this:
You have worked either in an agency, in-house, or freelance for at least 8 years.