Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Do you dream of working within integrated teams where business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborate to solve people's everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Making Waves/Great Works helps companies with digital transformation - both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams.
In cross-functional teams we work together to create digital solutions that make life easier and more enjoyable.
As an Agile Project Manager at Great Works /Making Waves you will be responsible for leading the delivery of projects.
You'll operate as the primary point of contact for clients, to ensure successful delivery across the project lifecycle from initiation through to implementation and handover.
You will be part of multidisciplinary teams working on both new projects and long-term maintenance, where knowledge exchange, transparency and a high level of trust is key.
You will engage at a variety of levels within a client's organisation offering advice and assistance in areas such as project/program management, elaboration of creative concepts, release management, test management, team leadership, facilitation and agile engineering.
- Being an advisor to clients - across the delivery lifecycle
- Working with Great Works/Making Waves Client Directors, to plan and schedule new delivery projects
- On-boarding new team members into projects
- Managing the project lifecycle
- Management of scope to deliver viable products and outputs, on time and within budget
- To lead regular delivery meetings, alongside a Great Works/Making Waves Client director - to review progress against schedule, issues and advise on any mitigating actions
- Maintaining project profitability and assuring governance over contractual responsibilities
- Maintaining delivery standards and seeking opportunities for improvement
- Run the scrum ceremonies such as stand ups, retrospectives, story planning and sprint planning
- Project delivery and general employee responsibilities
- Background in leading teams/processes according to scrum-ban/lean principles
- Experience of a variety of technology platforms and distributed environments
- Experience of Agile software development
- You probably have a computer related degree (Bachelors or Masters) and relevant courses and accreditations.