Do you often think of different products or services that you wish existed? Do you dream of working within integrated teams where business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborate to solve people's everyday problems? Then come and join us!
Making Waves/Great Works helps companies with digital transformation - both by developing their existing business and by creating new revenue streams.
In cross-functional teams we work together to create digital solutions that make life easier and more enjoyable.
You'll be working closely with fellow backend and frontend developers as well as our visual designers and UX designers.
If you're like us, you are truly passionate for web development and internet related topics, and like to pass that enthusiasm on to your co-workers.
- Develop creative, beautiful digital services and products. That could include websites, intranets and e-commerce sites for large global clients, using .Net and the Episerver platform.
- Take an active part in the early phases when developing projects for our clients.
- Be part of one of the best DevTeams in the industry.
- Work together with other developers, project managers and creative people in an agile process.
- Taking responsibility in serving our clients as a key member of our team
We’re looking for someone who:
- is open-minded and a true team-player.
- has a passion for the craft with a drive to improve current and new skillsets.
- has developed and maintained e-commerce solutions.
- is familiar with TFS, Git, Octopus, Team City, Jira, Azure Web Apps, IIS, test automation.
We believe that your background looks something like this:
- Has at least two years of experience in developing web based .NET solutions using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Has experience in working with Web API, REST, relational databases
- Has experience with Episerver CMS/Commerce or other CMS platforms.
- Strong language skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
- Has an interest in agile system development.
- Has an academic background.