Full time (flexible hours), 1-3 months, paid.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent English communication skills to join our Content Services team and assist with CMS campaign publishing and content optimization.
- Editing and publishing multilingual content in the CMS
- Quality assurance of published web pages
- Assisting with website content optimization tasks such as gathering data analytics
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of website optimization and web analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of another European language is a plus
- Other skills that would be nice to have: Previous experience of CMS publishing, an interest in digital media, programming languages, picture editing, web design & layout etcs
Anything else? Well, we hope that you are:
- A great communicator who enjoys being part of an international team
- Well organized and hard working
- A fast learner of new computer tools
- Willing to do repetitive tasks when assigned
- Somebody who has achieved or is working towards a BA in Digital media, English language or related fields
What about us? We offer:
A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
Great office premises and tools, including a well-stocked fridge and fresh fruit in the kitchen
- Paid internship – 2000 PLN gross/month for 1-3 months.
Please send your CV and a detailed description of how you fit this job description to email@example.com.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".