Making Waves is currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth, and our work includes increasingly larger and more complex solutions. Our Technology department has over 200 technicians, and we are now looking to strengthen the team further with the position of Senior Tech Lead/Architect/Advisor in Poland.
What do we do?
We create solutions for well-known organizations like FIFA, Electrolux, Intersport and Nordic Choice Hotels. Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
What does a Senior Tech Lead/Architect/Advisor do?
- Drives technical aspects of our enterprise projects
- Envisions and designs the architecture for our largest solutions
- Provides technology advice to our clients
- Provides an insight related to the latest technology trends
- Contributes to our technology management
- Contributes to our sales and marketing work
Which skills does a Senior Tech Lead/Architect/Advisor need?
Technology and process skills
- We would like you to be proficient and to have working experience with Microsoft technology stack including ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Microsoft Azure and SQL Server
- We would like you to have very good knowledge of the recent technology trends, patterns and best practices with special emphasis on web, mobile and cloud technologies
- We would like you to have very good experience of designing enterprise scale solutions
- We would like you to be both a technology expert and a consultant who can interact directly with our clients
- We would like you to understand the importance of internal quality of software solutions
- We would like you to have a very good understanding and practical knowledge of continuous delivery and other best practices of good software craftsmanship
- We would like you to have a very good understanding of agile methodologies and their implications on software development
- We would like you to be proactive and willing to use your own initiative
- We would like you to be a team player
- We would like you to be able to communicate very well in English
- We would like you to have the mindset of a consultant
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to realize projects for our largest, international clients
- A real influence on our technology strategy and direction
- A positive atmosphere and managers who try to help rather than dictate
- Breakfast every morning in our canteen
- A training budget for personal development, international conferences or other types of self-development