Are you a passionate .NET Developer? If so, we may have a job for you!
Who are we?
Making Waves is an IT consultancy that delivers software services, including web solutions based on ASP.NET. We create solutions for well-known organizations like FIFA, Intersport and Nordic Choice Hotels.
Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
Check out our Technology Radar to see what we use on a daily basis
Who are you?
You have 1-3 years of working experience as a .NET developer
- You are familiar with the .NET Framework and tools like Visual Studio, Git/SVN
- You have a SOLID understanding of object oriented programming
You are able to communicate well in English, as we work closely with our clients and our colleagues from Oslo and Stockholm
- You are able to work within non-standard working hours (including night shifts), as we periodically support events from different time zones
- You are ok with working on an existing code (bugfixing, extending functionality, understanding other developers' code)
- You are open-minded and keen on finding solutions to reported problems
- Experience with CMS solutions would be an asset but is not mandatory
What else can we offer?
- A positive atmosphere and managers who try to help rather than dictate
- Breakfast every morning in our canteen (bread, cheese, fruit & veggies, jam, cereal, and more)
Attractive training budget for personal development, conferences or other types of self-development
Individual career & development plan for every person
An employment contract with 50% deductible tax costs (PL: koszty uzyskania przychodów)
Extra day off on Christmas Eve
- Budget for personal work equipment