The web analyst will lead efforts to track, analyze, and report on website visitor behavior for our clients, with a focus on improving conversion rates and supporting our clients with their data-related business needs.
- Scoping, managing, and implementing tracking for advanced Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager implementations.
- Devise and recommend web analytics strategies and tools to help clients get the most out of their websites.
- Analyze clickstream and qualitative data to uncover actionable insights and improvements to client websites.
- Driving the core analytics strategy of the agency.
- Participate in RFPs and help with new business proposals.
- Suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to site experience.
- Monthly or quarterly analytics reports (excel, analytics, survey tools).
- Lead development of senior management dashboards.
- Website behavior and customer experience analysis.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis.
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and clients.
Knowledge / Background / Experience
- At least three to four years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar tools.
- Two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Strong ability to translate complex data into easy-to-understand insights.
- Strong ability to tell stories with data.
- Client-facing experience.
- Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum one year experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence tools a plus.
Technical / Functional Skills
- Must have an expert-level understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (enhanced eCommerce implementations, custom variables, custom segments, etc.).
- Expert-level understanding of A/B testing and experience with Optimizely or another similar A/B testing tool.
- Familiarity with funnel and user analysis tools like Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, or Amplitude.
- Experience with heat map, surveys, and other CRO tools (Qualaroo, Hotjar, Crazy Egg).
- Very strong Excel skills.
- Strong grasp of HTML.
Job Type: Full-time